Matt - Rope Access Technician - L1
See if this specialist is suitable for your project. Is the specialist suitable or do you want more information? Please contact us and we are happy to help you.
October 2019 - Present: Rope Access TechnicianSeptember 2019 - October 2019: NDT Inspector
- UT and MT inspection work
- Maintenance work on buildings and power stations
- Geological and geotechnical site investigations
- Supervision and management of drilling rigs and their associated crew in the field, with the production of detailed 3D computer generated geological model
- Underground orebody interpretation of Archean Greenstone belt hosted gold
- Setting up survey stations, operating the theodolite and assisting with various public and private land surveys
- Greenfield gold exploration
- IRATA – Level 1
- Magnetic Particle Inspection - Level 2
- UT Plate tester Thickness and Lamination - Level 2
- OPITO MIST, BOSIET & Norweigen Chute
- CSCS Green Card
- Dutch VCA certificate
- OGUK – Unrestricted Offshore Work
- RUK – Unrestricted
- Chester Step
- English (native)
Are you interested in this professional?
Please contact us at: +31 (0) 183 73 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask your question
Looking for a job? Upload your CV here!