Roger - Rope Access Technician - L2
See if this specialist is suitable for your project. Is the specialist suitable or do you want more information? Please contact us and we are happy to help you.
2020 - present: Rope acces technician;
- sanitation of 500m depth well, closed in the mining industry of Súria, to allow the descent and ascent of the platform for future revisions and maintenance. Control and channeling of water leaks to prevent damage from degradation due to the direct influx of water in the well.
- 50m hight chimney repair in IPL Sallent. Repair of cracks and reinforcements of the external upper part of the chimney.
- Placement of lifelines, facade reform and painting in hospital of Sant Celoni.
- Team and individual training
- Initiation and improvement classes
- Height Pruning (access by ropes)
- Special trees, disassembled the trees, due to inability to perform direct felling, due to the presence of nearby obstacles, houses, power lines, street lamps...
- Horse shoer, cure, dressage and maintenance of horses
- All types of construction work. Complete interior renovations, facades ..
- Felling and height pruning (access by ropes)
- IRATA Level 1
- Full GWO
- CFFP medium degree in sports-physical activities in natural environment
- Alpine ski instructor level 2
- Secondary education graduated in - IES Pere Vives Vich PRL
- Catalan | Fluent
- Spanish | Fluent
- English | Basic
- French | Basic
Are you interested in this professional?
Please contact us at: +31 (0) 183 73 3100 or email@example.com
Ask your question
Looking for a job? Upload your CV here!